Forming a New Chapter
- Fill out the online membership application.
- Ensure your university or department is an institutional member of the Association for Interdisciplinary Studies. More information can be found here.
- The National Council will review your application and communicate with you through email.
- An Honor Society representative will contact you via email with some important “next steps” and helpful information.
- Pay your Chapter Installation Fee ($100) by check or online. Mail checks to: Texas Tech University ATTN: Dr. Marcus Tanner, 2515 15th, Drane Hall Room 164, Lubbock, TX 79409 (make checks payable to Alpha Iota Sigma Honor Society). To pay by credit card, choose whether you are paying the one time Chapter Installation Fee ($100) or the Annual Chapter dues ($50).
Chapter Installation Fee (add to cart)
Chapter Dues (add to cart)
- Start working on getting your chapter organized and let us know if you have any questions.
- Collect student applications and fees ($20 per year).
- Send us a copy of your student applications and one check for all student fees (we can also invoice you through paypal).
- Have an induction ceremony and send pictures from your event to email@example.com