Check out the official T-Shirt design contest rules
Official T-Shirt Design Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the #Alpha Iota T-Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all current Alpha Iota Sigma students in good standing.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the Honor Society’s brand (i.e. colors, trademarks, or logos) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The prize is $250.00 check/cash.
- The winning design will remain the property of Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc., and will not be returned to you. Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc. may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning student may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges representing Alpha Iota Sigma Inc. will choose the top three submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public vote from Sept. 15 through Sept. 30, 2017.
- The contest begins on July 1, 2017.
- Entries must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sept. 1, 2017.
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your full name, address and contact information.
- The entry should be in any of the following art file formats and submitted electronically: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- The honor society’s colors and brand should be incorporated in the design with the design intended for use on either a white, grey, or blue t-shirt.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant who created the winning entry will receive $250.00 check/cash.
- The Executive Council of Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc. or its representative reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will pay back the award to you and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alpha Iota Sigma, Inc. and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate.
Only ONE entry per student.
I agree that if I win this contest, the $250.00 check/cash is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.